about me

Friday, November 12, 2010

reblog: meet the new girl: kat hessen refuses to conform

love this brief interview, & now i'm starting to love model kat hessen (who is Norwegian btw... just like me!).

    
my fave tidbits:

You're twenty minutes late to your appointment, and you have no time to get dressed, what would you wear?
A blue nylon blanket from British Airways. There's a possibility this might already have happened.

If not modeling, what would you be doing?
Backpack the world alone, do yoga on the top of remote mountains somewhere in Bhutan with my bearded guru, search for the holy grail in various shady pubs, etc., etc. Why? 'Cause that's what all the hip kids do.

What's your ultimate goal in modeling?
Goals in modeling? What a tempting but impossible concept. I'm just enjoying the ride as the ruthlessly changing winds of fashion sweep me along.

my response
i want to be friends with her.  really, really badly.  i'm going to put together a "kait crew" of celebs i think would make fun & funky friends.  so far i had carey mulligan, dianna agron, and norah jones.  i'm now adding kat to the mix.  we'll take on the world, dressing vintagey-cute and playing mellow music and being completely quirky awesome.

some more pics of my fun new friend:



pics from: 1, 2, 3

1 comment: