about me

Sunday, November 28, 2010

fashion: super cute tory burch kids clothing

some of the chicest childrens clothing i have ever seen!  perfect mix of preppy & quirky.  & for kids! ~
here is my fave look ::

the only thing that confuses me is this page header...
how is a $95 merino wool cardigan perfect for play?!  playing house, perhaps, or playing tea time.  but when i think of kids & "play," i envision running around and climbing trees and skinning knees - aka, getting dirty.  silly silly t.burch!

see more here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. jeckerson toppe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. felpe smanicate uomo

    ReplyDelete