about me

Monday, November 15, 2010

etsy spotlight: blue bird heaven

architectural designer jessica, and founder of blue bird heaven, takes vintage printer drawers and turns them into absolutely beautiful jewelry holders.  here are a couple of her items currently on sale at her etsy shop:


these are seriously incredible works of [practical AND pretty] art!  my parents actually have an older printer drawer in their house, hung on the wall by the door -- i wonder if they would let me steal it...!  if not, i can always save up my pennies for one of the blue bird heaven designs :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree they do look incredible! I'd love to have one to store all by trinkets.

    This is my first time visiting your lovely blog, just wanted to say hello :) maybe we could follow each other if you'd like!

    - the runaway

    ReplyDelete