- super fun & brightly colored eclectic furniture by stacey sharon
- blogger leann over at fabulously french found the most beautiful chandelier - perfect shabby chic style
- an ode to ballet pink in design
- this seems like an absolutely adorable decor shop .... if only i lived in serbia...
- really cool rooms with tree wallpaper
- completely unique loveseat
- best of: fonts in homes
- an ode to castles
- i want every single pair of shoes from the christian louboutin resort 2011 collection
- i LOVE this girl's style ~ mia wasikowska ~ mixing quirky with ladylike
- incredible frilly fashion by holly stalder, found on a blonde ambition. go look. seriously.
- adorable & totally quirky accessories found on lulus. i love all of blogger angela's choices ~ i think my fave is the rhinestone bicycle charm necklace [in silver]
- the so-called sexiest heels & boots of 2010 -- my fave are probably the valentino lace pumps
- tory burch holiday pretty things
- super adorable shoe clips
- pretty pretty dress bryce dallas howard wore a few weeks ago
- eva mendes wore a crazy sexy dress that i kinda want in my closet
- i heart braids [esp the pic of my girl zooey d!]
- report on the nyc bridal market from junebug
- love me some owls in decor
- beautiful boho chic photo shoot from vogue russia nov 2010. love. although i don't think it would've been the worst thing in the world if they allowed lovely model hilary rhoda to appear happy/joyful/anything other than somewhat confused and/or apathetic. can't boho chic girls be happy too?!
- another boho chic photo shoot - no smiles but still awesome
- dree hemingway seems to always capture my attention & admiration in her glossy photo shoots. here she is in uk vogue nov 2010. my fave shots are her looking peaceful & beautiful on the horse.
- more on my new model fave, kat hessen
- way sexy photo shoot in harper's bazaar australia nov 2010
- life magazine's most iconic covers
- sketchbook for the free people november catalog
- gorgeous black & white wedding - look @ the incredible cake!
- the apparently traditional ode to purple
- 10 ways to get inspired for christmas
- a chanel doll! too cute. & classy.
Post a Comment