- metallic wallpaper: it's jewelry for your walls!
- some lovely rooms where yellow is the name of the game
- rooms where red is rad ~ i think the first room is a little overwhelming, but the red-themed organization in the 4th is kinda awesome!
- tory burch stores [although i wish chicago's pretty little store had been included!]
- love this funny "he said, she said" about eclectic design
- an ode to wide-brimmed hats. i can't pull it off personally, but i still love the look.
- i've read a lot of negative feedback [e.g. kaiser over at celebitchy]to natalie portman in a strapless floral dress at the AFI fest 2010 "black swan" closing night gala, but i personally love it. it's relaxed, fun, & feminine... & still super classy. [i'm so glad my fave blog red carpet fashion awards agrees. click the link to see the dress]
- an ode to ballet inspired fashion
- in case you were wondering... stars sans stylists: what it really means
- i LOVE the boho-fem look of isabella marant. as the blogger the runway romantique describes her clothing soo perfectly: "her collections are always light-hearted, perfectly blending a style that suits lovers of bohemian and french chic." yesssss.
- it's a sad day for sophie at diary of a young designer. forever 21 ripped off her pretty headband :( join in the boycott & show your support for indie designers!
- fabulous photo shoot highlighting golden fashion & doutzen kroes' beauty [even with an afro!]
- love this photo of gold sequins in the desert with the sun setting in the background
- photographer moises gonzáles recreates some of gustav klint's most famous paintings
- vogue covers from around the world this november
- an ode to burberry plaid
- the hierarchy of candy
- adorable little girl's art gallery party
- cute & clever tie-pography
- rustic glam wedding photo shoot that will make your heart melt. beautiful.
- super cool vintage magazine covers, including vanity fair & vogue
Post a Comment