about me

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

design: bed nooks

window seat beds, captains beds, hidden beds, etc.  whatever the term, i just love these cute, creative, & cozy bed nooks.

1. via; 2. from here [via]


1. designed by Craig Kettles [via]; 2. designed by Diane Bergeron [via]
 see more of this rustic house here [image via]
via; first found here
 my second fave bed nook  [via]
. . . and my #1 fave:
from apartment therapy -- go there to see easy diy instructions for creating your very own adorable bed nook!

6 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. I love bed nooks, and I have a Cape-Cod style house with sloping ceilings upstairs. Looks like I just found an amazing solution to a feature I don't like! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the one with the rocking chair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this bed nooks..The bedroom interiors are really beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing bed designs...What Nice pics collection i really enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love these cute, creative, & cozy bed nooks specially first one..

    ReplyDelete