about me

Monday, January 24, 2011

pretty pictures: daisy by marc jacobs

this perfume, a personal favorite of my own (largely because daisies are my all time fave flowers), is apparently the most photogenic perfume bottle.  everywhere i look i seem to find photos highlighting it!  here are just a few examples:


even in plastic form, daisies just make me SMILE!


image sources [when provided]: 1, 2, 3, 4
tumblrs who love daisy by marc jacobs: for the love of pretty [x2] & lolita lempicka [6 pics!]

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous perfume. Going to have to sample it soon. I love Chanel No.5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Daisy!!
    its beautiful and smells AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy truly is *both* fab packaging & fab scent!

    Chanel No.5 is also fab ~ I should be on the lookout for it in photography & then I'll do a post on it for you Anna :)

    ReplyDelete