about me

Friday, February 11, 2011

friday faves: 2.11.11

short post for this week's friday faves -- not that it wasn't a great week, it was just a busy one.  anyways, here are just a few things that caught my eye ::

~ the simplicity of this bedroom design ~
 clean, symmetrical, beautiful.  i'm absolutely in love. [via]

~ colorful & creative gift wrapping ~
with confetti!! [from here; via]

~ snow white teapot ~
i feel like i shouldn't love this... but i do. [via]

~ heart shaped flask ~
for the romantics and not-so-romantics. just incredible.
buy here [via]

~ creative hearts ~
made by a creative mint --> click on the link to see even more!

~ 60 followers of pretty things! ~
 thank you to my 60 sweet followers!  oh, and also thank you to my visitors, too!  i'm so honored you all found my page and like it enough to stick around for a bit :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

p.s. my business cards arrived & they are better than any picture could show!  the color ended up beautiful and the cardstock is nice & heavy.  not to mention the customer service was fantastic!  i'm so, so, soooooo happy & i definitely recommend tiny prints :)

4 comments:

  1. The teapot and flask are adorable and I love gift wrapping. I'm very happy to be one of your 60, I love your blog, it does exactly what it says on the tin. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My picture is totally in your post! Ha, thats fun!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE that flask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never thought about decorating wtih confetti! LOVE IT! going to give it a go this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the love this week!! You all make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete