about me

Thursday, February 10, 2011

etc: happy umbrella day!

once again i turn to mimi + meg's calendar for the day's obscure celebration!  ... and as you may have guessed from the title of this post, it's umbrella day!!  so how should we celebrate?  well, it's frigid and without prospect of rain over here in the Chicagoland, so actually using an umbrella is out of the question.  instead, i've [my very very first!] set on polyvore, based on the main item of an umbrella ~

 this first set is dedicated to my dear friend, J, who somehow still believes in love, even after getting her heart broken more times than anyone should.  through it all, she stays in the game, hopeful maybe one day someone will be different than all the rest.  so anyways, J is the kind of girl who would have this massive umbrella with hearts all over it.  because she would never let a little rain ruin her day... or date!

if i could, i would buy J the umbrella for umbrella day.  actually, if i could, i would buy her everything in this set.  hopefully she'll understand i'm on a bujay :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love love love the entire outfit. I think it would look really great in my closet. :)

    <3, New Follower
    Check out my $100 APART Style Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on your giveaway!! Entered & your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete