about me

Thursday, February 3, 2011

i want: business cards from tiny prints

[note: this is not my contact info]

and guess what...
i got them!
more than i wanted to spend but i finally realized that being overly frugal is just not cutting it.  i need business cards and i don't have any for my current job.  time to suck it up and buy some!!  and really, i couldn't be happier with my choice.

buy your own here
thanks to dress, design & decor for introducing me to this sweet shop

do you have any fave business card companies to pass my way?

i only got a small sampling of these and am very very open to new suggestions!
thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. I use vistaprint. I design my own and upload ( super cheap!) but they do have ok templates as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the advice! is it good quality?

    ReplyDelete