about me

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

wedding wednesday: waiting by the window

i really can't stop looking at this photograph, it fits in so well with the other "waiting by the window" images i've loved before [exhibits a, b, c].  but this is a real bride, on her real wedding day, looking just as amazing standing in front of a window as all those professional models --
i mean, really, does it get any better than this?!  perfect pose, perfect dress (that train! that bow!), perfect simple chignon, but mostly - a simply perfect photograph.  
in one word : perfection

*bride erin cooper ratliff, photographed by rob ingram
from the website of the gown's designer, heidi elnora
first found on this pinterest board

8 comments:

  1. This is me! Just found this on google. Thank you SO much for your compliments! :)
    Erin Ratliff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing dress!! Please tell me where you got your dress and/or who the designer is. The dress is absolutely perfect and my best friend is desperately trying to find this for her wedding after seeing it on Pinterest!! Thank you!! danielleespo@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Where did you get your dress and who is the designer? I love it!!!
    thank you!
    chelseavanepps111@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Agreed... please tell me where you got your dress and/or who the designer is. The dress is absolutely perfect and my best friend is desperately trying to find this for her wedding after seeing it on Pinterest!! Thank you!! danielleespo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice post. I also would be marrying soon and it is very difficult to find the venue options for our royal themed ceremony. The entire party would be organized by my cousin as she has completed her event planning course and has many creative ideas to add to our party. She is also helping us find one of the best LA venues for rent for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. necklace charms

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very very impressed with your blog, I hope you will have more blogs or more articles to bring to readers. You are doing a very good job.
    bcom 1st year result 2021 roll number wise

    ReplyDelete