about me

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

wedding wednesday: ruffled gowns

remember last week when i did my wedding wednesday post about the new ruffled shop's hair accessories?  [if no, go ahead and refresh you memory here, and completely fall in love with this vintage inspired pieces]  well, as promised, here are some of the gorgeous dresses currently highlighted in the shop :

daryl gown, the gorgeous gown with a simple boat neck top and poofy polka dot tulle skirt - my love for polka dot tulle continues! [exhibits a, b]
(so far) the only full-length dress in the collection, the cassy vintage ballgown
  and my fave, the bonnie gown.  love the sweetheart neckline!  and although i'm partial to organza skirts, this particular dress can also be made with polka dot tulle.  guess that's the IT material for bridal gowns these days!

those are just three but see the rest here [you can also get petticoats!]

1 comment:

  1. I love that cassy gown, it's so pretty and simple.

    ReplyDelete