about me

Sunday, August 29, 2010

idea: what to do with postcard collection

when i was younger i collected postcards: from places i've been, places my friends/family had been, & places that looked cool, found mostly in antique stores.  now i have boxes of pretty postcards that are just collecting dust & i've been considering trying to incorporate some of them into my room decor.  here are a few ideas i have come across

create a truly unique wallpaper:

but if that's too much, i could just make a super pretty collage:

probably, i'll end up choosing my favorites and framing them, like this:

we'll see how much space i have once the shelving is all put up, but i'm excited to dig through my stash & pick out some beauties!

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept of the first photo

    love&peace
    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete