one of my fave blogs, lous, boos, and shoes every now and then does a Q & A post & i've decided it's a great idea! i have taken her cute questions & am letting you know my answers...
Emily Blunt or Emily Bronte?
- gonna go with miss bronte here, even though i am actually a bigger fan of her sister's work (talking charlotte here). but really, 9 times out of 10, i'll choose a novelist to an actress (sorry e.blunt)
Baby boy or baby girl?
- baby girl? just because you can dress them up in the cutest bow headbands.
Gift from a friend: bunch of flowers or homemade cupcakes?
- homemade cupcakes! food-lover, right here. one of the best birthday presents i ever got was from a friend who made me a tinkerbell-themed cake (my nickname in middle school). it was beautiful and delicious!
Getting dressed: lots of layers or clean minimal lines?
- layers. love, love me some layers. event though i admire those who can pull of the minimal lines look.
Skittish magazine devourer or absorb-every-line book reader?
- is it possible to fall into both categories? because that would be me.
If you could: spend money on art or invest in stocks and shares?
- art. absolutely art.
Raybans or Oakleys?
- ray bands all the way. *aviators*
Little white lies or forever truthful?
- hmm... leaning more towards forever truthful. maybe not little white lies, probably more of tell the truth but leave out any hurtful aspects. but really, it's a case-to-case situation. not just for me, but for everyone.
Best asset: face, body or mind?
- absolutely mind. i'm not the girl you spot from across the room, but that's fine with me because i am the girl who can capture your interest intellectually.
Love a good argument or neutral and non-confrontational?
Sunday lie-in or early morning walk?
- (respectful) arguments. quite often actually.
- the "sunday" part doesn't really work for me because i have to be up and dressed to the nines at 8AM. but when i do have days off, i am a lie-in 110%. even though i really do wish i were more of an early morning walk girl.
Bloody Mary or Strawberry Daquiri?
- strawberry daquiri - i don't do vodka.
Sunrise or sunset?
Secret-keeper or ready to spill the beans?
- secret-keeper who has a journal for the deepest secrets.
Ocean-front house or mountain chalet?
- ocean-front please :)
Doer or thinker?