about me

Thursday, March 17, 2011

celeb style: jennifer aniston in valentino couture

yes, this was from over a week ago, but i've been incredibly busy and am just now getting to my massive archive of blog posts just waiting for me.  anyways, i'm madly in love with this look j.aniston rocked, so i had to share!






i love everything about this look.  ev-er-ry-thing.  not even going to list what i love because it's ALL.  and i don't think many others could pull it off so well, but jen's tan and blonde hair and killer body make it so perfect.
[via]

she was even voted best dressed of the week last week, by both red carpet fashion award readers & the fashion critic herself!

and her shoes... oh boy, her shoes!
perfect match her outfit & i want them desperately in my personal closet!
[image via]

5 comments:

  1. OMG this look is divine!! Completely crushing over the dress, completely crushing over the shoes... I. Want. It. All.

    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! then again, i think you need Jen's tan & killer body to really pull this off. Oh, & money to buy all the couture!! maybe one day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this dress!! and so perfect for j anniston. team jennifer!

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!! the dress and the shoes!! i want it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Mens Valentino Trainers Sale

    ReplyDelete