about me

Thursday, March 3, 2011

i want: the perfect springtime cardigan



this cardi is seriously screaming my name.  
cotton/spandex mix, sure to be both comfortable and body-hugging; perfectly interesting and flattering neckline; lovely colors... i cannot put into words how much i want this!  the cream colored version would honestly match 90% of all clothes i already own.  

unfortunately i can't justify the $88 price tag since i wouldn't be able to wear it to work [my current rule is that i can't buy clothing unless i can wear it when my store is open].  

then again, who knows, maybe i'll continue obsessing over it and give in.  my dedication to this strict budget probably will prevent me from ever owning it, but we'll see...

buy it at anthropologie [discovered first at wit + whistle]

1 comment: