so this whole high-rise apartment in downtown san diego absolutely beautiful, but i'm mostly drawn to this little home office nook, located right behind the (also super cool) dining room table ~
why i love it :
- practicality : there's likely not space in this luxe apt for an entire home office, but this little nook is just perfect, without looking out of place or obtrusive
- sleek design. clean, crisp, organized. perfect.
- white (ceramic?) birds. just lovely!
- incredible window right behind it! i've been to san diego a few times and i can imagine just how inspiring this view is.
- framed pictures without being too overwhelming.
all in all, i just love the sleek design of this officespace. definite love.
apartment tour found @ made by girl
and the owner happens to have an awesome blog as well, design in it