about me

Thursday, April 28, 2011

a personal post: photo challenge - 15

Day 15 - A picture of yourself and a family member

my last photo challenge post (yeah, 15 days is a whole lot more fun than 30!) and i wanted to make it a good one.  i brought a bunch of great pictures to work where i could use the good scanner and then share with you the my most beloved people in the whole world.  well... i forgot.  whoops.  my pic selection is super selective on my fancy new computer because of the aforementioned theft of my previous laptop, the one with all my photos and songs and documents... sigh.  but anyways!  my momma had sent me a few pics when i did my second photo challenge post, and i'd love to share another, slightly more recent pic, of us for my last post - it seems very fitting and a perfect conclusion to my little fifteen day personal experiment ~

my momma & i, back when i was a little 17 year old, getting ready for prom ::
{gosh i look so young here!}
i honestly love my madre.  love, love, LOVE.  so even though i wanted to post a bunch of pictures of a bunch of my lovely family members, it's fine that i only have my momma, because she is representative of them all: strong, intelligent, motivated, and compassionate. 

so there you have it -- me with a baby face.  my gorgeous mother.  my utter admiration of my family.  my 15 day photo challenge. now you know just a little bit more about me, my life, & what i'm about :)

{p.s. want a recap? days: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14}

4 comments:

  1. mom's are the best <3 any ideas of what you are getting her for mother' day??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps-i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture of the two of you. How pretty you both are!
    This makes me miss my mother even more. She has been gone for 8 years.

    Enjoy every moment with her and Happy Mothers Day to her!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. I hope my daughter loves me more each day. She is eleven and is in the not so much love your Mommy stage. I guess it is all part of gaining independence. I love my Mom too.
    Great photo, pretty ladies.
    pve

    ReplyDelete