about me

Sunday, April 24, 2011

a personal post: photo challenge - 11

Day 11 - a picture of your favorite book

i'm going to make this brief . . .
the history of love by nicole krauss

like i said, i'll make this brief :: go read this book.

my mother tried to get me to read this book for years but i refused, assuming it would be a nicholas sparks-esque sappy read.  finally she guilted me into reading it by giving it to me as a sweet gift.  

so i read it.  and it was so beautiful that i immediately started reading it again.

read this book.  it just may change your outlook on life.  
or it may not.
either way, you'll love it.

xx,
kait

p.s.  i have many, many beloved books so if you'd like more suggestions let me know - i'd be happy to share!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check this book out!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment the other day :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete