about me

Thursday, April 21, 2011

a personal post: photo challenge - 6, 7, & 8

wow i am terrible at these "challenge" things!  the whole point of it being a "challenge" is to challenge you to stick to a schedule, do it every day, all that... and clearly that simple task is just too much for me!  sigh.  so without further ado, pictures 6, 7, & 8 ::


Day 06 - A picture of something you hate
 
open-toed boots.  sorry, i know i try to stay positive and not use words like "hate" on my lil blog, but yeah - i hate open-toed boots.  i call them hobo boots.
p.s.  if you happen to completely disagree, head on over to nordstrom to buy your own pair of these michael kors open-toed booties.


Day 07 - A picture of something you love
does it make me lame to say my blog?  okay then, i'll be lame.
because all my blog is filled with is pretty things, a.k.a. things i love
(and no open-toed boots.  until now.  whoops...)


Day 08 - a picture that makes you laugh
 me (in the middle) & my (male) cousins eating dinner, around age 2 or 3.  
i will never stop loving this picture, and definitely never stop laughing when i see it!


well that's enough personal stuff for now.
i'm off to scan through blogs by teen girls to see what's "in."  i also have a stack of teen magazines sitting next to me.

no, contrary to popular belief, i am not a teenager.
it's just my job to think like one.

sigh.

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA.. I cant stand open toed boots... ha ha i dont know why they were made.. And its ok to love your blog cause I know I <3 your blog.. ha ha. =P

    ReplyDelete