about me

Thursday, September 23, 2010

link love 9.22.10

design & decor:
- incredibly creative uses for old cabinet doors
- an fabulously design home
- an ode to hermes boxes [with a super cute story!]
- so, in case you haven't seen this in the blog-o-sphere, check out the coolest tub ever.  seriously.
- framed wallpaper : love this!
- most incredible ottoman possible.
- fun & colorful rooms
- is purple the color of 2011??  hell yeah! [& the color of all years for me!]
- oscar de la renta inspired interiors

fashion:
- blazer & tennies = one of my fave looks!
- awesome fall fashion looks: prep, date night, chic, & weekends in new england... i actually love all of these looks & would definitely wear them!
- 2 ways to be mrs. business
- food & fashion pairings
- black & grey outfit

etc:
- an ode to bicycles & bicycle inspired design
- "breakfast club" stereotypes done by etsy.  [my faves are from "the princess," although i would say my stereotype would have to mix in elements of "the brain" & "teacher's pet"]
- does it make me a lush if i want this soap dispenser?!
- completely adorable, completely unnecessary, abc ice cube tray

No comments:

Post a Comment