about me

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

link love: 10.15.10

some links to check out.  some are new, some are old, but all are fab.
design:
- ridiculously incredible rug
-highlighting my fave color, the underestimated purple
- more purple!  well, technically it's plum
- european trulli houses that will take your breath away
- decor meets beauty [inspired by opi]
- more incredible front doors. wow.
- fun & colorful fridges

fashion:
- is a great shoe sale the next best thing to sex?  um, yes.
- zara kids = cutest kids & cutest fashion ever.
- blogger wishlist - shari & dj -- i want all things on both wishlists!
- i truly could not think of a more perfect outfit for fall.  this is me.
- shoe & purse soulmates by etsy
- lingerie inspiration board
- i love totes!

relationships:
- manual to long distance relationships

etc.:
-another fave: audrey hepburn.  aka, the girl who sure knows how to do a makeover movie
- i want to live a pink life ~ fab pink pics!
- why not...improve your life - part deux
- an ode to bicycles
- an ode to emmanuelle beart
- i heart fishtail braids

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog, I just started following
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore fishtail braids :)

    my mum does them for me and tries to teach me everytime and they are SO easy but i jsut cant do it!

    ReplyDelete