about me

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

wedding wednesday: wedding belles editorial

the top models wearing the top bridal designs of the year.  what's not to love?!

jenny packham ~
elie saab couture ~
marchesa ~
alberta ferretti ~
 carolina herrera ~
 
 vivienne westwood ~
 and the piece de resistance - by dior haute couture of course -
just beautiful.

today's bridal & beauty inspiration brought to you by the may 2011 issue of vogue uk (shot by mario testino)

via thefashionspot, discovered on dustjacket attic

4 comments:

  1. these are so pretty! Love the marchesa gown. thanks for stopping by my blog!
    xoxo
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a huge marchesa fan myself... also a big fan of your blog!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. pendants

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. nurse hat

    ReplyDelete