about me

Saturday, October 23, 2010

celeb style: rachel mcadams in instyle magazine oct 2010

one of my style/beauty icons, and sometimes doppelganger, rachel mcadams, graced the glossy pages of instyle magazine this month.  and boy oh boy is she stunning!!  i'm heading out to buy my own copy asap, just so i can add some of these photographs to my inspiration board.  i mean, seriously.... wow.

cat-eye perfection:
  flawless.  and without gobs of makeup?  now that's a look to emulate.

expanding the vintage look:
i want to be her.  i also want her louis vuitton dress/shoes.

just when i thought it couldn't get better, i see this shot...
60's style brigitte bardot meets refined victorian lady?!  YES PLEASE!
a look only miss mcadams can pull off.

more:

just when i thought i couldn't love rachel mcadams more...
i see this~~


instyle oct 2010 on sale now
[images via]

1 comment:

  1. omg...yes I wish I had her eyes...Or some one would paint mine like this...

    ReplyDelete