about me

Saturday, July 17, 2010

fashion: elie saab spring 2010

actress anna kendrick at the oscars:
there is absolutely nothing that I don't love about this dress, and Anna Kendrick wore it beautifully.  I love the soft rose color, the subtle draping, the flowing material, the flower at the top, the lace lining... everything!  I especially love the changes Kendrick [or, rather, her stylist] made to the original Elie Saab dress - lining the dress, lowering the slit, wearing it off the shoulder.  When it comes to feminine formal, I cannot think of anything more perfect than this.

 nude cocktail dress:
cap sleeves + sweetheart neckline = lovely

tan gown:

 rose formal gown:

aqua formal gown:

actress rachel mcadams at the oscars:
Anna Kendrick wasn't the only gorgeous actress at the 2010 Oscars donning a gorgeous Elie Saab dress - check out Rachel McAdams in this soft watercolor dress!  I have a slight love affair with Rachel McAdams; I think she is simply beautiful and a fun actress to watch - the best compliment I've ever gotten is that I look like her [a claim I find untrue, but still...]!  I think the best part about this dress is the sweetheart neckline complimented by the criss-cross fabric on the bodice.  Oh, and that it looks perfect on the perfect actress!

No comments:

Post a Comment