about me

Saturday, June 12, 2010

fashion: bridal belts

i love bridal fashion and love the idea of working in this field as a bridal consultant. this past spring i worked at a prom dress store as a sales associate and realized that finding the perfect dress for a girl is just beyond fun!  since prom season ended, i have been filling my time with "say yes to the dress" on tlc.  i have a serious love affair with this show and it would be a dream come true to be one of those fabulous kleinfield consultants. when the show isn't on, I can be found on kleinfieldbridal.com, keeping up with the new gowns and accessories.

here's what came up on their blog today: bridal belts:
this made me super happy because I really looove belts! as a petite/curvy girl, i rely heavily on belts to pinch in my waist, the only [somewhat] small part on my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment